Roanoake

So I've tested out two small squash plants that I had picked out of my container since it was overcrowding my growing boy (my biggest squash plant). I came back out in midday and they turned into leafy raisins. I wonder how John from Growing Your Greens does it (he lives in Las Vegas of all places).

So I decided to treat myself by going to a small, fantastic place in the historic Roanoke district. My sister and I went to Twisted Root Burger. Had myself a "Frito Bandito" without the Fritos. Who can resist a good chili burger with a scoop of guacamole? They also have varying flavors of root beers and awesome milkshakes. I was tempted to get a milkshake, but I was already eating something quite decadent. If you are really adventurous, you could get yourself a kangaroo burger. It also doesn't hurt that they are green too ;).

Comments

Popular Posts