Weck!

I haven't been blogging so much since I don't really have much to say. I've been working on my plot, getting ready for "Phase 1" of my garden.

In the ready: Zinnia (beneficial flower), Pepper (Golden Cal Wonder), Basil (Purple Petra), Poppy (Corn), and Squash (Yellow Crookneck).

The squash shot out like a rocket. I had soaked the seeds just to see how impressive soaking was. I didn't have a control subject so I can't really tell. So far, soaking has yet to impress me. I've made controls for everything but the zinnia, poppy, and squash. The only plant in this experiment that has revealed itself has been the purple basil which looks more like a dark green to me. It's tiny yet, we'll see how it goes, but the control and the soaked seeds revealed themselves the same day.

Pictures to come. From what I've read, peppers sound like a pain in the butt to grow.

Comments

Popular Posts